After visiting the museum I inevitably touched, shed tears of sorrow for the fate of those who have shed blood for us today. Eternal gratitude to the national hero. Try to live so that good people!
Le Van Bac Ho Chi Minh City, 22/10/2012
First time to visit the War Remnants Museum. Actually I can not imagine the brutal, cruel American soldiers have done for the people of Vietnam during the war. Although war was over our country but its influence remains. Agent Orange has terrible destructive to the next generation, the children with the burning dream, yearn to be without a limb, do I have to think a lot. Your smile makes the we have throbbing heart.
Science, SV University Culture and Ho Chi Minh City, on 18/10/2012
A compelling exhibition. I pray that this destruction will not be seen again in this life or the next!
Display compelling content! I pray that the devastation like this will never happen again in this life or in the future!
Andie, UK, 01/10 2012
Work Study Collection of the museum in order to perform the following tasks:
- Evidence of the Vietnamese war of aggression to add content to the gallery of the Museum.
- Look at the basic issues of war and peace.
- A Case Study of Museum publications.
- To collect artifacts, documents, photographs complement the content display and storage facilities.
- Collection of intangible evidence about the Vietnam war of aggression.
Collecting artifacts of the martyrs of prisoners in Phu Quoc, on 09/15/2008
Interview with Mr. Duong Minh The victims of the massacre caused by the French in the village of Sand Bay, Binh Thanh Commune, Tuy Phong district, Binh Thuan Province, on 03/31/2009